What is compounding? Pharmacy Compounding is the art & science of preparing personalized medications for patients. Compounds are “made from scratch” – individual ingredients are mixed together in the exact strength and dosage form required for the patient. This method allows our pharmacist to work with the patient and doctor to customize a medication to meet the patient’s specific needs. Some of the common areas where there is a great benefit to compounding are: HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY, PAIN CREAMS, WOUND CARE, DERMATOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS.
- Compounded Meds are Unique to you
- Allergic to fillers of dyes
- Customized meds are not available elsewhere
- Meds of Choice no longer available commercially
- Meds are not in the strength you need
- Meds cause nausea or other gastric side-effects
Our pharmacist is IMMUNIZATION CERTIFIED to administer immunizations/vaccinations for age 7+. Most insurances are now covering pharmacist administered immunizations. We currently offer the following immunizations: BACK TO SCHOOL SHOTS, CHICKEN POX, HEPATITIS A, HEPATITIS B, INFLUENZA (mist & injection), MENINGITIS, PERUSSIS (whooping cough), PNEUMONIA & SHINGLES.
- Hepatitis A&B
- Chicken Pox & Shingles
- COMING SOON … Those hard to find TRAVEL ABROAD IMMUNIZATIONS!
Personal Medication Counseling
Our pharmacy strives to make sure our patients always receive the most complete care possible. This includes making sure WE UNDERSTAND what your medical needs are and making sure YOU UNDERSTAND your medications & how they should benefit you. Our pharmacists are available to answer your questions. We also know that once you get home, you may have questions you forgot to ask. Our scan tags contain a QR CODE you can scan with your smartphone for more information about your medication. Just another way we use technology to better serve our customers.
- Understand your meds
- How do your meds benefit you
- Friendly staff with a desire to help
- How to take your meds
- We’re available to answer any questions
Prescription care is what pharmacies are known for. At Jacobs Family Pharmacy we know your time is valuable and want to make sure the pharmacy part of your day goes as smoothly as possible. You can order your refills in many ways, just use the one that best fits your lifestyle:
- Call in your refill in person 325.646.1100
- Use our smartphone app RX2GO to send it in straight from your iPhone or Android device.
- Refill your prescription online by clicking here.
- Fast Accurate Service
- Use Your Smartphone to Refill
- Complete Medication Reviews
- Free Delivery Available
- Initing, Friendly Employees
- No Long waits
Going to the pharmacy doesn’t have to be a boring part of your day. Stop in and check out our incredible gifts!! Need a teacher gift or a birthday gift? How about a Mother’s Day card or Thank You card? We have a great selection! Check out our candles, jewelry, scarfs, kitchen items, wall art, cards, baby selection, and so so so much more!! And for those times when you just can’t decide, we have GIFT CARDS that can be used on anything in the store! We have JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED … AND SO MUCH MORE!!
- Baby Gift Items
- Home Decor & Candles
- Seasonal/Spirit Items
- Women’s Fashion Items
- Gift Cards